What 2018 Taught Us, the Energy Forecast Heading Into 2019, and 6 Tips to Guide You in 2019
Happy New Year and Thank You …
First, I would like to thank you for supporting me in my journey doing what I was put on this earth plane to do.
It has been an honor and pleasure to serve you and our community, and I look forward to continuing to grow, expand, collaborate, serve, and evolve together as we move into 2019.
Here is some insights to help you navigate you through this post:
- What 2018 Taught Us
- Highlights of 2018
- What I Personally Experienced in 2018
- Death and Dying
- Understanding the Role of Trauma in Our Lives. Exposing It. Healing It’s Roots.
- Every Day Miracles
- Personal Expansion
- Energy Forecast for 2019
- Lessons and Themes for 2019
- More Miracles
- Challenges For Many Still
- Numerology Aspect
- 6 tips to guide you in 2019
What 2018 Taught Us
What an intense master number (11) year of revelations, soul growth, expansion, and self care as we dug deep into our shadows to bring to light old beliefs, old patterns, old traumas (personal, generational, and past life), and wounds to the surface.
For those who are spiritually awake or began to experience this awakening this year, we understood all we experienced needed to be experienced for our soul’s growth and as part of the greater expansion of the Universe.
I have said it before and I will say it again … healing sucks, but ohhhhh so worth it. When we dig deep, and heal what is buried in the depths of our shadows of our subconscious minds, cellular memory of our body, and souls, we raise our frequency and vibration. We also free ourselves of all the resistance and blocks that were suppressing our gifts and light and step into our power of who we are as soul beings.
And we did just that – We got deep. We got real. We went into the darkness of our souls to heal and expand.
Here are some highlights of 2018:
- The #MeToo movement continued to gain momentum as the veil continued to lift. With the divine feminine energy that has been rising, no wonder we are seeing this also rise up, and will continue to see it rise up in 2019. I suspect a few surprises in store for 2019. Don’t be shocked is all I will have to say.
- There are some who are resisting to dig deep in their own shadows and heal whether it be out of fear and/or complacency creating clashes with those awake and doing their spiritual work. What we have seen play out across the globe in the environment, climate, and politics that mirrored this.
- We recognized that what was “broken” in our lives – health, relationships, job, etc, was the result of either something unresolved or unhealed buried in our shadows or following path of ego spiritually bypassing our soul’s growth and healing.
- We are understanding clearer what it means to stand in our power and live authentically unapologetically. This energy will amplify in 2019 for those doing their spiritual work. So hold on tight.
- Our senses, especially empaths, became heightened and more sensitive. Some even found an increase sensitivity to toxic foods, chemicals, and medications.
- Many experienced spiritual crisis or healing crisis that may have baffled the medical communities. I am not surprised as the medical system, although is wonderful in many ways, is designed to treat symptoms not root causes. It was a surge in these root causes (many stemming from old wounds or trauma) that are rising to be healed and cleared. This is where we have seen a surge of alternative therapies succeeding where traditional medicine is failing. I feel this trend will also continue into 2019.
- The presence of dragons has never been stronger as it is right now. I know there are many out there who are feeling this too, and there are many who will disagree. The dragon energy is a powerful one to harness and a powerful force to work with moving into 2019.
What I Personally Experienced in 2018
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. ” – Nikola Tesla
Death and Dying
I received a profound message from Spirit in the fall of 2017, while preparing for 2018. I heard a whisper from Spirit to keep the early part of the summer free from commitments as I would be dealing with loss.
This triggered waves of anxiety as there were several people and pets around me seriously ill and some I knew were terminal with cancer. Oddly enough, I was also triggered with waves of solace and peace as I’ve witnessed how the spirit world works in mysterious but beautiful ways.
So in the end of June of 2018, I experienced the loss of four individuals within 2 weeks. I was blessed and honored to have been a part of the end of life spiritual care and assisting in transitions of two of these beautiful souls.
What I experienced assisting several individuals in 2018 in the transition process is that death can be celebrated if not beautiful. Death doesn’t mean life ends or it’s over. It just means transformation from one energy vibration to another … often times our loved ones in spirit will leave us “signs” to let us know they are around.
Understanding the Role of Trauma in Our Lives. Exposing It. Healing It’s Roots.
The work I have been doing with trauma this year has shot up exponentially in ways I have found the traditional medical community ill-equipped to truly help these individuals experiencing what I considered an awakening that triggered a spiritual crisis.
The kinds of experiences I witnessed this year needless to say blew me away. My ability to expand grew as did the experience to bare witness to all sorts of incredible breakthroughs of so many brave amazing souls.
What we learned in 2018 is that much of our physical and/or mental issues whether a headache, tooth pain, sinus infection, IBS symptom, need for a knee replacement, need for hysterectomy, back pain etc was much more than what was presented on the surface. There were deep seeded layers upon layers subconscious wounds of old traumas (personal, generational, and/or past life) trying to be released.
Once we understood the connection, we shifted focus to treating the root cause vs the symptom with a team approach including family, therapists, doctors, significant others, domestic violence support groups, and much more in order to become “whole” again.
What we witnessed at the National Domestic Violence Conference I attended in September 2018, is that we must stand on our conviction. Plus, integrating ancient wisdoms, traditions, and healing practices as part of helping survivors of abuse was refreshing to finally see. To witness the power of an 11 yo girl stand in her full authentic power was inspiring. That being government funded is another way of patriarchal control preventing deep healing from taking place for survivors.
Since then, the VAWA has since lapsed and many programs are now in jeopardy. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out for 2019.
Every Day Miracles:
“But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize. A blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black curious eyes of a child, our own two eyes. All is a miracle.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
We witness miracles every day, but many times in our current society, we take them for granted and focus on the adrenaline rush of the “BIG” moments.
There are miracles every day from our body’s ability to self generate electricity to fight off cancer to transform the air we breath into nourishment for the soul to the earth’s ability to ward off harmful rays of the sun to the sun stimulating plants to grow and our bodies to manufacture valuable vitamins such as Vitamin D. Here are some miracles that happened in 2018:
- To have a client who has been unwell for months with possible flair up from a degenerative autoimmune neurological condition, tell you that they can’t remember the last time they had function and mobility in their hand ever like they did after 2 sessions, and I was like WOW. They also informed me that the injection they get to treat this disease costs over $200k per dose.
- To have an end stage terminal client unable to swallow their own saliva preventing them from eating for days, and after one focused session, that ability returned and would give a 3 day relief and ability to live out their final days with quality and dignity, before another session had to be administered. There was NO traditional medical treatment available to assist with this issue at that time
- To watch my first ever local bald eagle circling over my office. When noticed, he flew off, and was later the sighting was validated in one of the major local newspapers. For those who follow me and understand, THIS was a great omen and sign.
- To be able to participate in the transition of a loved one into spirit along side of a Catholic priest was a first for me and a beautiful experience. And in 2018, I was privileged with assisting in the transitions of three individuals this year,.
- To being asked to be a guest speaker and medium at a local church and after the service, to receive not one but many beautiful letters from one special lady and this made me smile. Miracles happen when we least expect them.
- To increased messages from Mother Earth – You may have read some of my experiences on social media or about a message from a tree during a storm or the wisdom of the stormy seas.
This year I grew too along with all of you. I continued to work on the shadow aspects of myself and called in trust sources to assist me in the process.
I increased my own self care regimens and took a break from anything that would cause over-stimulation – tv, public places, computers, etc.
I sat in some powerful sacred circles with some amazing individuals who embody this spiritual walk.
I was also fortunate to study with Tadao Yamaguchi in April for my continued teacher Jikiden Reiki training.
Our programs also expanded. We offered 2 women’s retreats this past year where we dug deep and journeyed into self discovery in a community of sisterhood in a safe supported sacred container. We will are looking at collaborations to expand this program for 2019. Stay tuned.
As of this past fall, we also now offer our reiki vibrational healing meditation with the tibetan singing bowls twice a month at 2 locations.
Energy Forecast Heading Into 2019
It is a new year and a time for new beginnings to manifest.
How well you stand in your truth and authenticity and how well you respond to chaos externally will determine how well 2019 will go for you. Let’s look at how.
Insight into 2019:
- Lessons and Themes for 2019
- More Miracles
- Challenges For Many Still
- Numerology Aspect
- 6 tips to guide you in 2019
- I feel 2019 will be an amplified version of 2018 depending on where you are at in your spiritual journey, and could prove to be a difficult one for some.
- Heighten sensitivities will increase.
- What will be important as we move through 2019 is how well grounded or centered we can be.
- “Master the calm within the storm” – Buddha. It will be important to be in a place of stillness regardless of what turbulence is around us.
- The divine feminine will continue to rise shifting frequency and vibration.
- Dragon energy and other forces like it will intensify. Dragon has connected with me personally, but it may be another force that connects with you being phoenix, eagle, angels, etc.
- Personal power and authenticity will ring strong this year. 2018 prepped us for deeper work in this area. Be ready to dig deep in the shadows and shine in your power.
- As I stated in last year’s forecast, the the theme of Social Awareness and Social Justice will continue.
- The major theme is really about being the best piece of the larger puzzle of the universe. No competition. No grass is greener on the other side type themes, but more about you and being best version of you.
I feel miracles about to happen on so many fronts and dimensions. This #metoo movement has restored much in me that I thought was lost forever. Many of you have been hearing me talk about for months regarding the paradoxes, the silver linings, and shifts of focus.
Many of us have worked hard and diligent in cleaning up our vibration, facing our shadow selves, and choosing to live more authentically.
I see the personal storms clearing and the sun returning. This is the perfect time to plant those heirloom seeds you been wanting to plant.
Challenges for Many Still
If you have not worked on your shadows aka your junk over the past couple years, this year could prove to be challenging.
Healing the past is crucial to moving forward. I have seen a surge of “old traumas” over the past few years surface and amplifying with each year passing – whether our own, generational or past life.
We are at a crossroads now. We have become a culture who has normalized abuse and violence in many ways. So when it comes to things we did to others or things that may have happened to us in the past, we think time will heal all wounds, and brush it under the carpet.
Some of us may have seen ourselves do this. We may have even “gaslighted” ourselves in the process.
In order to move forward, you must heal and accept your authentic true self. No one ever said healing was a pleasant journey, but it is a worthwhile one that can lead us to our soul purpose and path.
As a matter of fact, healing can down right be painful and exhausting giving glimpses of questioning life and our faith. However, somehow, we manage to push through the barriers and search for that rainbow at the end of the storm that just wreaked havoc in our lives.
It is through our greatest adversities where we find the greatest gifts.
The hard human lessons for this year will include:
- More transitions from physical form to spiritual form. Some physical bodies may be to weak to move forward. Others may have a soul that is too high of a frequency for the physical body to handle. Others may choose to exit and return in a different vessel.
This year is a three year in numerology (2+0+1+9 = 12/3). I always associate 12 with karma. This year will focus on a LOT of deeper issues and stuff especially in the realms of trauma, justice, and oppression. Some may not even be your own. It may be generational (can go back up to 7 generations) or it could be past life stuff.
The number three is about creative self expression, communication and is connected to the Ascended Masters such as Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Archangels.
Just as in 2018, the concept of self care, self acceptance, self love will increase momentum in 2019. You will be forced to look within and understand the relationship you have with your own soul and inner guidance system will be a huge determining factor on success and your definition of success.
The number three is connected to:
- past, present, future
- birth, life, death
- beginning, middle, end
- divinity number
- number connected to magic – “three times a charm”
- The three Borromeam Rings are three rings that are interlocked. If any single ring is removed, the two remaining rings will fall apart.
- primary colors – red, yellow, blue
- The Triple Moon/The Triple Goddess. It shows her three aspects as maiden, mother and crone.
- Gemini is the third astrological sign of the Zodiac. (May 21 – June 21)
- Number three is the number of Jupiter.
- In the Tarot, three is the card of the Empress which is symbolic for creation and growth.
- Great Pyramid of Giza: There are three larger pyramids side by side mathematically aligned in position to Orion’s Belt. There are also three smaller pyramids nearby. The ancients emulated these shapes found in nature using threefold and sixfold symmetry.
The number three is a big transformational number too. Nikola Tesla understood this better than most.
“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six, nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla
Nikola Tesla was a genius and superstitious. He understood the magic of these numbers and the universal language of pattern aka numbers found in life, galaxies, evolution, sacred geometry, and almost all natural systems which are actually devoid of the numbers 3, 6, 9. He understood that 3 + 3 + 3 = 9. Nine is a number connected to the secrets to unlocking the mysteries of the Universe.
So this is another BIG year in numerology terms. This will be focused on digging deeper into the shadow aspects of ourselves, stepping forward in our authenticity and power, personal transformation and letting go of expectations of people, places and things for 2019.
Are you ready?
These tips are pretty much the same as I wrote about for 2018, but will be amplified for 2019. The concept of living more authentically in 2019 is crucial.
- Practice the art of presence. Some refer to this practice also as mindfulness. Be aware of your thoughts, actions, and reactions. Adjust as necessary to bring you back to the present moment.
- Listen to the wisdom of the body. When we build a relationship with our bodies and listen to its wisdom, we are given insight and healing to things before that may have left us feeling stuck like a hamster on a wheel.
- Raise your vibration. By being more mindful of our thoughts and how it affects our wellbeing and life, we can become more aware of how to shift. When we listen to the wisdom of the body, we become more aware of how our thoughts physically, emotionally and spiritually affect us. By focusing on gratitude, we raise our vibration. Sickness and disease live on lower vibrational energies.
- Live authentically. If we have not stepped into our power and authenticity, now is the time to do it. I can not stress to you how important this part is for this coming year. This is where it is at. Spiritually bypassing will not get you there as I discussed in the video in Nov 2018.
- Self Care. This has been a theme than began in 2015, but really increased its momentum as witnessed in 2018. Self care needs to no longer be at the bottom of the list, but rather at the top of the list. You and your loved ones will thank you in the end. Not to mention, you set a prime example of caring for yourself in a loving and compassionate way to your children. What a gift!
- Rise Up. Act. This is time to get involved in a social justice project. The energies have not been more supported in this area since I began my personal journey in 2005. I am excited to us all become more empowered and living more authentically in our truth.
As always, I am here to help you illuminate your soul, guide you on your path, assist you in removing toxicity, and restore wholeness in your life.
I am available for private sessions, groups, speaking appearances, and more. Contact me for more information or to schedule a private session.
Happy New Year to you and yours. In the meantime, be gentle with yourself, and master riding these waves of change.
With love and appreciation,