Jikiden Reiki® Classes
Are you looking for ways to improve your quality of life, reduce stress and anxiety, remove toxicity from the body and guiding it towards wholeness?
The traditional standard treatment in our American healthcare system rarely looks at the “root cause” of our symptoms and treats only the symptom. Therefore, we rarely address and heal the underlying cause. Left untreated, it can manifest into illness.
Our bodies are designed and fully equipped to heal themselves. Reiki taps into those innate abilities.
Reiki supports the whole person physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually while drilling down on specific issues. Jikiden Reiki® sessions focus on removing toxins from the body and guiding it towards wholeness.
Jikiden Reiki® training?
Jikiden Reiki® is the “direct teaching” of Reiki presented with credibility and clarity from authentic Japanese lineage.
This lineage goes from Dr. Hayashi to Mrs. Chiyoko Yamaguchi, Tadao’s (current President of Jikiden Reiki Kenkyukai) mother, who learned Reiki in 1938. Because this lineage has not gone through Mrs. Takata, it lacks the Westernization of Reiki.
Laura has had the privilege to study with Tadao Yamaguchi as well as with friend and mentor, Frank Arjava Petter.
Learning reiki is easy and can be used in a home or clinical setting to enhance the health and emotional wellness of both self and others. It is also complementary with all other alternative or traditional medical treatments, and in non-invasive.
In these classes (called seminars), you will experience Reiki in its original beauty and simplicity as it was taught in Japan before it was brought to the west in the 1930’s. Because Jikiden Reiki is free from Western influence, it differs from “Western” style of Reiki in approach, attitude, and ideas. Its roots go back almost to the discovery of Reiki itself.
Who should take a Jikiden Reiki® Class?
Jikiden Reiki® is for anyone interested in learning Reiki and/or
- Current reiki practitioners who wish to deepen their practice & understanding the roots to reiki
- Medical & healthcare professionals looking to broaden their scope of treatment options.
- Professionals in the addictions field looking to provide complimentary alternatives to recovery
- Mothers looking for ways to reduce medication usage and visits to the pediatrician’s office every time your child gets sick.
- Caregivers constantly fighting the fight looking for a better way to care for your loved ones.
- Anyone looking for alternatives to minimize need for medications or medical procedures
- Anyone looking for ways to improve your quality of life, reduce stress and anxiety, remove toxicity from the body and reduce the over reliance of over medication and over use of medical procedures
Certification through the Jikiden Reiki® Institute, Kyoto, Japan.
What you will discover:
- It is unique – A Japanese Reiki® with NO western ties.
- It is much more than a relaxing therapy
- A deep Jikiden Reiki® practice with a history of success with chronic illness.
- A proven approach that is safe and effective.
- An effective treatment option for alleviating pain, pre-op and post-op surgery recovery, anxiety, skin conditions and post-traumatic stress.
- A simple, non-religious therapeutic treatment that works
- Includes ideas and methods not previously taught in the West
- Accreditation by the Jikiden Reiki® Kenkyukai (Institute) in Kyoto, Japan .
- Certificates in Japanese are sent directly from the Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
For more information on upcoming classes, please visit our events calendar or scroll below for class details
Shoden (level 1) Reiki Training
Shoden is the first level in Jikiden Reiki® training. This training focuses the ability to treat physical issues with the tools you need to help improve your body and mind and that of others. For many people it is a life changing experience. Bring the magic of Reiki into your life and the life of others.
There are no pre-requisites to learn Shoden level and previous experience of Reiki is not required. Other than we ask that all applicants are over the age of 16 (we may be able to make exceptions to this in certain circumstances).
- Reiki History
- The five principles of Reiki (gokai).
- Learn about Reiju, what it does and Receive Reiju.
- Explanation of the Japanese character for Reiki and the meaning behind it.
- Learn what Reiki is and how it works.
- Find out how you can give Reiki treatment.
- Learn the concept of “Byosen” and how to search for problematic area(s) in the receiver’s body.
- The Blood Rejuvenation Technique (Ketsueki Kokan Ho).
- First aid techniques for cuts, bruises, burns, and more.
- Exercises for practicing Reiki alone
- Balanced cleansing and the body’s natural cleansing process
- Learn the first Reiki shirushi (symbol), what it means, how to use it and when
- Practical sessions giving and receiving Reiki treatments
After training you will receive an English style certificate. Plus a lovely Japanese style certificate issued by the Jikiden Reiki® Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
Okuden (level 2) Reiki Training
Jikiden Reiki® Okuden (level 2)training is recommended for people that want to learn more about Reiki, deepen their practice, be able to treat psychological problems, give treatments over any distance.
- Receive 2 more Reiju
- How to use Reiki specifically for psychological issues.
- How to use Reiki for bad habits and/or addictions.
- Distance Reiki Variations of distance Reiki method for easier self treatment including for psychological issues.
- Practice sessions and practical demonstrations
- You need to complete Shoden level before you can take Okuden Level. It can be taken together straight after Shoden level training. After training you will receive an English style certificate. Plus a lovely Japanese style certificate issued by the Jikiden Reiki® Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
You will be able to treat a greater variety of problems with more convenience to yourself and those you give Reiki to.
Pre-requisite: Jikiden Reiki® Training in Shoden.
The Jikiden Reiki® Association of Massachusetts.