Join me for a mid-winter psychic blitz. See flier for all the amazing offerings.
Doors OPEN at 9:30am
Readings are 20 mins for $25 (cash only please).
Due to the mandate of the mayor of Nashua, MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
I am grateful to be one of the readers onsite for this event offering:
medical intuitive readings
To learn more about the spiritual guidance Laura offers, click here.
To learn more about the psychic mediumship readings, Laura offers, click here.
Laura comes from a strong family lineage of natural intuitives. Her father used his intuitive gifts as a physician to make life saving diagnosis’s in patients. Her mother used her intuitive gifts as a nurse. Her aunt read palms and her grandmother and great grandmother read tea leaves.
Laura has a private practice near the beach on the south shore of Boston, MA where she has been providing spiritually based integrative holistic health enrichment through programs, services, events, groups, retreats, and classes since 2006.
She considers herself a healer, educator, speaker, a natural born intuitive, metaphysician, trauma survivor, health advocate, mentor, artist, writer & overall spiritual badass.
She has 2 books coming out in 2022.
Coming on January 24, 2022 is “Feisty: Amazingly Dangerous Women Using Their Voices and Making an Impact”– Click here to learn more.
And in the Spring of 2022, “The Secrets to Healing: An Invitation to Healing the Roots to Chronic Illness & Trauma Through The Japanese Reiki Gokai” where she shares how she healed the “Broken Me”
Doing a full moon ritual or a ceremony are sacred practices that date back to ancient times. These moon rituals are found in almost every ancient culture where worshiping the moon was part of their culture as we have seen in Celtic traditions, Babylonian, Egyptian, to Shinto in Japan and more.
There is tremendous power in learning to harness – what I like to call – moon magic, which is the energies, flows, rhythms. However, like anything else, this is NOT a one shot deal and poof, it’s magic. It takes dedication in learning these sacred rituals, implementing them, getting into vibrational alignment with them, and more.
The moon is our teacher and we are her students. Over time, we learn how work WITH these natural flows and rhythms in all her phases. Tuning into these phases of the moon can help provide us with a framework or guide to work from. This can be immensely empowering.
Working with the moon in a ritualistic or ceremonial way is needed more than ever in our technological driven culture that is ever increasingly losing connection to the greatest influencers, creators, and destroyers in life – the moon, father sun and mother earth.
What Does The Full Moon Represent?
This is when the moon is at its peak energy – a time where there is a build up of energy accumulated – both illuminating and shadowy – light and dark.
She represents the receptive energies or what others might call the feminine.
She reflects back to us a strong full illumination from the sun where she is the brightest. She highlights all that needs to be illuminated in your life in this lunar cycle. This is where the energies are most potent and a time for strong creative and intuitive influxes.
The full moon is all about endings and completions of a cycle and in this case the lunar cycle. This is a good time to:
Here are three things to consider when doing a full moon ritual
1) Focus on what you have done in the past 28-30 days. What transpired in this time? Where are you stuck? Reflect. How have you utilized the energies in this lunar cycle?
2) What have you reaped – gained? Reflect.
3) What needs to be leg go of? Purified? Cleansed? Reflect.
Preparations For Full Moon Rituals
This is a great time to take a hard look at what has come into fruition and what has not.
It is a time to get quiet, connect, and honor the sacredness of the moon, all she offers us and the other elementals harnessed. Implementing these rituals should show clear respect with proper cultural appropriation.
This includes asking for permission of the ancestors of the land you occupy to guide you. For me, that would be asking permission from the Massachusett People, the original stewards of this land I reside on, to be here. Asking the ancestors forgiveness for those who may have come before me and asking for them guide me today in this sacred ritual so I may become a better steward for all future generations to come.
Here are additional tips to prepare:
1) Get centered & calm – so yes, meditate in preparation
2) Write it out – (see three things to consider when doing a full moon ritual above for prompts)
3) Take a sacred bath – you can use epsom salt or Himalayan salts with some herbals like roses, lavender or essential oils. The intention here is asking the moon and waters to cleanse and purify the mind, body, and spirit.
Here are 7 simple rituals to maximize the full moon energies.
1) Cleanse – Clear, cleanse, purify your mental and physical space. Clean out those closets. If you choose to smudge, please consider avoid using white sage or palo santo due to the increasing poaching of these items leading to imbalances.
2) Put out a bowl of moon water. Let the bowl of water bask in the radiance of the full moon energies. Create intentions and rituals. Sip it daily as a reminder of the intentions created and the full power of the moon.
3) Releasing Ritual – Write whatever you wish to release, let go of on a small piece of paper. Whatever you wrote down, you can say a prayer, intention, or the like. Then with things you want to release either place in a bowl of water and sprinkle pink Himalayan salt to purify/cleanse or burn in a ceremonial sacred fire.
4) Meditate – This is one of the most important things you can learn, do, and incorporate as part of your daily rituals. This is the space we can access the wisdom and answers we seek. However, this is NOT something you want to initiate on a full moon as a new practice if you have not already been practicing meditation.
5) Dance – Physical release is a good way to purge stuck energies that need to move and filter out.
6) Gratitude Ritual– Write whatever you wish to be grateful for – successes, opportunities, etc on a small piece of paper. Whatever you wrote down, you can say a prayer, intention, or the like. Then bury it in the garden and wait til the next new moon to plant any seeds and watch what grows.
7) Charge your stones/crystals – Put them in the moonlight to bask in the energies of the full moon to cleanse, charge, and purify these stones and crystals.
This 2020 review and 2021 energy forecast was recorded LIVE on 1/1/21 during our normally scheduled Mornings with Laura; Spiritual Medicine & Meditation event.
Here is a glimpse of what we talk about.
We reviewed the 2020 energies and themes that played out throughout the year.
Numerology for the day 1/1/21: 7
2021 Numerology for the year: 5
Today’s Medicine 1/1/21: PAINTED TURTLE
PLUS, a guided meditation with the Tibetan Singing Bowls
The numerology for 2020 was a 4 year – a “work” year as talked about throughout the year in our LIVE events as well as throughout the blog posts posted throughout the year as well.
What does this mean – a “work” year? We have a leveling out that happened in 2020 between the ego/material world and the soul/spiritual realm. This means that:
trauma healing – generational, past life, personal
no longer able to spiritually bypass without consequences
The deep hard stuff was in our face and we were forced to face it. Clearly 2020 was no joke. However, if you think 2021 will be a walk in the park, you might be in for a rude awakening.
The Beetle – The Past Lessons
The focus was on the “earth” elements, cocooning, and restoring balance of life.
This was reflected in the “Beetle” card pulled which is associated with the water element, the 7 of cups in tarot which highlighted the need to face necessary decisions.
In 2020 we discovered the need for stronger partnership with plant and herbal medicine and stewardship of our great Mother Earth.
We discovered the importance of grounding, centering, tapping into ancestral work/wisdom, decolonization work, and social justice.
(A complete list of 2020 reports at the bottom).
We have been learning how to balance the yin/yang, light/dark as we evolve into a new era of human evolution.
This years surrender influence: SURRENDER DEFENSIVENESS
Now before you all get defensive – hahahahaha – take a pause and process without judgment. See what shows up for you as you go through the meditation portion in the video.
“Defensiveness is a sign of weakness. To communicate in a more empowered way, stay centered and hear someone out – then offer a clear, non defensive response.”
The Painted Turtle – The Present Moments
In 2021, we move into integration as brought to us by the painted turtle which is associated with the fire element and the 6 of wands in tarot.
The painted turtle is showing us to continue with what we set out in motion in2020 with the lessons of the beetle. Through all this good stuff will commence this year.
Themes of working together in groups or collaboration is important. It is key to be less “me” or “I” and more “we”, which is a very Aquarian age theme moving forward anyway.
The rewards are NOT without continued strong effort. These efforts will begin to see the payoff especially over the next 2-3 months – so basically through spring equinox.
What do you want to birth????
The Swan – Moving Forward
The swan in the future position has been showing up repeatedly during our Facebook LIVE events at the end of the year and in the beginning. There is no coincidence here.
Swan is connected to the Temperance (XIV) card in tarot. Over the next 2-3 months, it is important to move forward with the lessons from the prior two cards and implement their teachings.
Be aware of the increase sensitivities into new realms and energies associated with these teachings to be awakening for you. HOWEVER, we can NOT bypass the first 2 lessons of the beetle and turtle to get there.
It is important to pay attention to what shows up for you in the subtle energy realm over the next 2-3 months.
Try new things.
See what shows up without the need to control outcomes or create expectations.
Create and maintain more balance in the elementals – water, air, earth, fire. Yet, do not abandon everything right now either.
Watch the replay for more key information and discussions around what we learned from 2020 and how to move forward in 2021.
Plus, a meditation to help you begin the year centered, clear and balanced
The 2020 Intense Karmic Start and Four Tips To Move Forward – Well in case you missed my January post, 2020 is a massive year for “change” being a four year in numerology in all areas of our life. It is also a “work” year, a year to cultivate our deep inner spirit, and connect with the ancestors for healing and wisdom.
Spiritual Medicine With Jaguar During Times of Civil Unrest -This has been quite the spiritual journey in the depths of the shadow realm this year, and there is a LOT surfacing personally, collectively, karmicly, and generationally in the first 6 months amidst a COVID19 outbreak with growing protests & civil unrest. A spiritual message is born.