Self Care For The Empath Intentive (1 of 2)
Learn how to not only be an energy empath survivor but an energy empath thriver.
Are you considered overly-sensitive? Are you frustrated because you haven’t yet healed? Do any of these resonate with you?
- Unexplanable lethargy
- Unfocused, or feeling lost
- Anxious or depresse d, or
- Do you have digestion/elimination difficulties
- Struggle with the energies around you?
You may be empathic. Our sensitivities to the energy in and around us may be the cause for you to take on the pain, unhappiness, and other dis-ease of the people around you.
This class, self care for the empath may provide the answers you seek. This class is designed both for the beginner empath and the experienced empath wanting to learn more tools.
We will look in all areas of your life from spirituality to lifestyle, health, nutrition, and more.
In this class Learn:
- What about the traits of the empath.
- How to recognize when the “stuff” you are feeling is your own or someone else’s and what to do.
- Tools of self discovery
- How to discover the gifts you have a gift not a curse.
- Techniques that teach you how to effectively protect yourself from surrounding energies.
- How to powerfully release the energies that no longer serve you.
- How to honor and empower yourself.
- How to trust your gut instincts aka your intuition aka the voice of your soul
- Discover what foods typically affect the empath
- The role of nutrition and how to navigate the health care system as an empath.
- Also exercises given to be done at home in between classes.
- receive customized notebook
- access to a private self care for the empath support group.
This will be a powerful interactive class. You will no doubt leave more empowered with many tools for self care.
Join us for this special empath intensive of healing and empowerment. You owe it to yourself to invest in YOU.
This is the ONLY planned currently planned for 2019.
There will be a 45 min break for lunch
Dates: Two Sundays back to back in order to give you exercises to work on in between classes.
For latest updates and information:
Visit our Facebook events page
What others had to say:
“I highly recommend it for anyone being told they’re “too sensitive”, weighed down by their emotions or their environment or feel as though they don’t fit in. Laura is excellent at what she does and she has knowledge, compassion, insight and understanding that is truly unmatched.” – Debbie
For more feedback, click here
call/text 857-880-0365 or fill out – Self Care for Empath REGISTRATION FORM