The Year 2014 in Review With 2015 Ushering In Opportunity
- We learned the art of surrender and accepting what is. When we accept what is and surrender to the Universe, we open new doors, new chapters and invite into our lives miracles and abundance. This includes letting go people, places, or even things that no longer serve us for our highest and best.
- Many of us have experienced the feeling of losing control in all aspects of our lives at some point. What we learned in the process was learning to let go what we cannot control and surrender our fears and control to the Universe, because in the end, we are never in control.
- We walked in the valley of fear, and confronted it head on. By doing so, we realized we are a lot stronger than we believed we ever were.
- By practicing forgiveness and taking personal responsibility, we let go resistance and open ourselves up for change.
- In the process we learned about trust and faith. We learned to have more faith when it was challenged, and trust in the divine to assist us, guide us, and lift us up.
- We also learned we are more resilient that we believed. As a result, we learned to trust ourselves more.
We cannot add new things to our plate if it is filled with yesterday’s junk. Those who have succeeded in learning these lessons, may have felt a huge shift and weight lifted like a rubber band snap. When we follow our divine path, we honor ourselves.
- It’s all about … YOU … the SELF
- This is a year of breakthroughs. We have just been virtually kicked, beaten, and tossed to get to where we are at now. It is crucial you keep the faith, your thoughts positive and above all, be kind to yourself.
- We embrace the magic and self-empowerment. We just shed off many layers bringing us to our raw selves with lots of difficult lessons learned. We are now ready to reap the rewards of our efforts at an accelerated rate.
- The lessons of taking personal responsibility will continue as we evolve and change with all the cosmic shifts.
- Another lesson to be mindful of as we transition into 2015, is about the balance between free will and divine intervention. At the end of the day, we can know all the answers, and have the greatest intuitive insight, but it is up to us to choose what we do with this knowledge and changes.
The 2014 stormy weather is passing if it has not already past for you. Your will power and beliefs will be the driving force behind 2015. This is a time to choose faith and trust in the divine and conquer your fears once and for all. The Universe believes in you and waiting for you to let go enough to be your partner. Let’s complete this metamorphosis cycle like champions and begin 2015 together with a brand new exciting chapter. Above all, let’s enjoy this journey called life.