Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a simple form of energy healing from Japan known as “Shinshin Kaizen Usui Reiki Ryoho”, which translates as “Usui treatment fo the improvement of body and mind”.
Beginning this month, I am honored to take my Jikiden training to a whole new level. I am now authorized to begin offering Jikiden Reiki Training in the Massachusetts area.
I recently returned from San Diego from my 10 day intensive training with Arjava Petter!!!! I am now officially certified as a Shihan kaku in Jikiden Reiki and accredited by the Jikiden Reiki® Kenkyukai (Institute) in Kyoto, Japan.
What an amazing journey this has been so far. I met a lot of great new friends. I had an incredible class, and got to have a little adventure to boot. What else can one ask for?
|Laura and Frank “Arjava” Petter
2016 Jikiden Reiki Shihan Kaku Training
SO WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
I am already a reiki master teacher in the Western version of Usui Reiki, but felt a calling to Jikiden Reiki a couple years ago and I am honored to have been studying with such authentic teachers who are also some of the world’s leading reiki historians.
The lessons I am learning is molding my teaching style to be more authentic and my own personal healing more profound.
Since I personally switched from practicing Westernized Reiki to Japanese Reiki, I have seen a huge difference and shift in my personal practice, spiritual growth, mediumship, and results my clients are experiencing. It’s like a coming home. So much is NOT taught and learned with western reiki and I am excited to bring back to Massachusetts the original/direct teachings.
|Laura administering Reiki to a silver
One of the benefits I cherish with Jikiden Reiki is the thoroughness in training and qualifications of it’s teachers to be authentic as Chiyoko Sensei and Dr. Hayashi Sensei taught. I look forward to now being authorized to begin teaching Jikiden Reiki. The term “Jikiden” means direct teaching in Japanese, so it is free from Western influence.
Well because Jikiden Reiki is non-westernized, there have been numerous personal developments I have experienced on top of what I have witnessed with others.
Here is what I noticed in myself:
- I have had a long battle with sugar my whole life and trying to reduce it or eliminate it has been difficult. What I have noticed without conscious effort, is that I no longer crave sugar. I have unconsciously eliminated 95% of sugar from my diet.
- I crave healthier foods. Ironically, I have been craving things like spinach, kale, romaine lettuce, flax seed, cucumber, etc salad. I say ironic, because eating more vegetables have been difficult for me as well my whole life.
- I have had a reduction of systemic bouts of yeast.
- Enhancement of my mediumship connections to those on the higher side of life with less “preparation work”.
- A near elimination of all spiritual based practices on cord cutting, clearing spiritual or energetic attachments
- A significant reduction of the need of spiritual based protections such as using or wearing protective stones, rituals, prayers, etc.
- A significant reduction in psychic attacks
- Elinination of taking on “other’s” stuff energetically.
- Improved sleep
- Improved ability to handle my own personal elimination of toxic releases stemming from old traumas associated with abuse.
- Improved relationships.
SIGN UP FOR MONTHLY E-NEWS
All content and photographs are copyright protected. ©2016 Laura Joseph of Healing With Spirit. All Rights Reserved. All content and photographs or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of the author.
Did you know we now have a YouTube channel?
Please subscribe to our channel and scroll for complete playlists on spiritual vlogs, spirit messages, energy updates, nature meditations, mindfulness in nature, reiki and more.
Click here to view my channel and to subscribe.
To schedule a private session, to book a corporate wellness event, or speaking engagement, please private message me