Feeling depleted? Overwhelmed? Stressed? It is time to press pause. Let go of your obligations and responsibilities just for one day to replenish and tickle your soul. You ready to take some “you time”?
Women hold the medicine our world needs. Join us for a full day surrendering into self-care, journeying into self-discovery, nurturing your soul, and community. Spend the day with us pampering the soul and lifting your spirit. This is about YOU.
This retreat is designed to help you create a deeper awareness and connection to the inner wisdom in a very nurturing environment.
Get back to you … Your authentic you.
Here is a small taste of your day:
- A deeper discovery into self through an enrichment circle
- Self-care and soul-fillment experientials
- Renewal and reflection with Journaling and Creative Arts
- Spiritual journeys of self-discovery and exploration in nature (earth, wind, fire, water)
- Reiki vibrational healing meditationwith the Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Quiet time in nature
- Connect with like-minded community
- Get out of your mind and into your body and heart through conscious movement, music, dance, and energetic explorations of a Journey Dance* guided by Deneen McQueen
- Healthy lunch, light snacks, and water provided.
Empower yourself and your soul. This will be a powerful interactive day with built in quiet time to go within. You will no doubt leave more empowered and living more in vibrational alignment with your authentic truth.
What previous attendees had to say:
“Love it. An Awesome day! Thank you.”
“I loved the bowls (OMG)”
“This was the best retreat I have been to and I go to a lot.”
“Others should know how relaxed and calm you will feel.”
“This retreat exceeded my expectations”.
“I loved it all – enough movement & contemplation – nicely balanced!”
“I thoroughly enjoyed Laura’s ability to guide me back to my inner self and appreciate me for all that I am.”
“Laura has a unique ability to guide attendees and help them become more in tune with themselves. She helps all see the beauty within and gives the tools to continue the work on your your own and carry it forward.”
“The journey dance experience was extraordinary”
What To Bring:
- Dress comfortable with wear loose, easy to move in clothing for movement, but be mindful and suitable of weather
- Yoga mat
- Comfortable shoes for movement and nature
- Wear/Bring socks or bare feet for journey dance
- A pen or colored pencils
- Something for our sacred space (sage, flowers, herbs, crystals, etc)
- Optional: Something to share with others for goodie bag (samples, biz coupons, etc)
- An open mind
- A smile
Doors Open: 8:00 am
Social Gathering, Creative Time: 8am
Retreat: 8:30 am-5pm (with breaks for snack and lunch)
*About This Event’s Journey Dance Portion:
Get out of your mind and into your body and heart through conscious movement, music, dance, and the energetic explorations of JourneyDance.
Through a combination of dance, expressive arts, sacred drama, supportive mentoring, and contemplative process guided by Deneen McQueen, discover how to live your life with enthusiasm, passion, and purpose.
All are welcome to become part of this vibrant community and share this journey of self-exploration and self-acceptance. Absolutely no dance experience necessary!
LOOKING FOR A WHOLE WEEKEND?
Local accommodations at Nantasket Beach Resort located approximately 1-2mi from the retreat. On the beach with swimming pool and spa. Private units complete with fireplaces.
Option 1: Please mail a check made payable to “Laura Joseph” and mail to Cohasset Medical, Att: Laura, 256 Hull St, Hingham, MA 02043. Put in subject line Oct Retreat with email address.
Option 2: Pay online via eventbrite. Click here to pay with credit card.
$175 – Healthy lunch, coffee, tea, water and snacks included
Plus, goodie bag for each attendee, raffle, custom notebook, and more.