Setting up for Sunday’s Jikiden Reiki Reiju Kai and Holiday Party at my home. I moved the ottoman against the wall. Covered it. Put pillows on the wall, and I turn around and Ava is up there. .
It made me smile and wanted to hug her so.
I dont know how much longer she will be with me, but grateful for the 13 1/2years she’s been with me. I cherish each day as a gift. .
• been my healer
• never judged me
• my business partner • my therapist • my friend
• my companion • never tried to tell me what to do or how to live
• shared good times and bad times with me
• taught me so many pearls
• hiked with me
• facilitated healing to others with me
• loved me unconditionally • never complains
I’m so grateful for her is the best. .
Our pets are there for us always no matter our religion, economic status, race, age. Too many pets are tossed out in the street when the puppiness has worn off. .
Our pets deserve better especially as they age.
What have animals brought to you in your life? Please share