CLASS TIMES: Friday, 7-9:30pm, Saturday/Sunday 9:30am-6pm
Are you looking for ways to improve your quality of life, reduce stress and anxiety, remove toxicity from the body and guiding it towards wholeness?
The traditional standard treatment in our American healthcare system rarely looks at the “root cause” of our symptoms and treats only the symptom. Therefore, we rarely address and heal the underlying cause. Left untreated, it can manifest into illness.
Our bodies are designed and fully equipped to heal themselves. Reiki taps into those innate abilities.
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a simple form of energy healing from Japan known as “Shinshin Kaizen Usui Reiki Ryoho”, which translates as “Usui treatment for the improvement of body and mind”.
Reiki supports the whole person physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually while drilling down on specific issues. Jikiden Reiki® sessions focus on removing toxins from the body and guiding it towards wholeness.
Jikiden Reiki® is the “direct teaching” of Reiki presented with credibility and clarity from authentic Japanese lineage.
This lineage goes from Dr. Hayashi to Mrs. Chiyoko Yamaguchi, Tadao’s (current President of Jikiden Reiki® Kenkyukai) mother, who learned Reiki in 1938. Because this lineage has not gone through Mrs. Takata, it lacks the Westernization of Reiki.
Learning reiki is easy and can be used in a home or clinical setting to enhance the health and emotional wellness of both self and others. It is also complementary with all other alternative or traditional medical treatments, and in non-invasive.
In these classes (called seminars), you will experience Reiki in its original beauty and simplicity as it was taught in Japan before it was brought to the west in the 1930’s. Because Jikiden Reiki® is free from Western influence, it differs from “Western” style of Reiki in approach, attitude, and ideas. Its roots go back almost to the discovery of Reiki itself.
Who should take a Jikiden Reiki® Class?
- Anyone interested in learning Reiki
- Current reiki practitioners who wish to deepen their practice & understanding
- Mothers looking for ways to reduce medication usage and visits to the pediatrician’s office every time your child gets sick
- Caregivers constantly fighting the fight looking for a better way to care for your loved ones
- Anyone looking for alternatives to minimize need for medications or medical procedures?
- Anyone looking for ways to improve your quality of life, reduce stress and anxiety, remove toxicity from the body and reduce the over reliance of over medication and over use of medical procedures
What you will discover:
- It is unique – A Japanese Reiki with NO western ties.
- It is much more than a relaxing therapy
- A deep Jikiden Reiki® practice with a history of success with chronic illness as well as to address deep rooted beliefs, habits, traumas and addictions.
- A proven approach that is safe and effective
- An effective treatment option for alleviating pain, pre-op and post-op surgery recovery, anxiety, skin conditions and post-traumatic stress.
- A simple, non-religious therapeutic treatment that works
- Includes ideas and methods not previously taught in the West
♡ Accreditation through the Jikiden Reiki® Kenkyukai (Institute) in Kyoto, Japan. Certificates in Japanese are sent directly from the Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES, visit https://www.facebook.com/events
A $150 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit required to reserve your spot
For more information, please contact Laura or call 857-880-0365
Click here for more information about Jikiden Reiki® Services
Click here for more information about Jikiden Reiki® Training Classes.
Please download and complete the registration form and mail back 2 weeks before class dates.
Click here for Registration Form: JIKIDEN-SEMINAR-REGISTRATION-FORM-3-1
*** Due to class materials coming from Kyoto, Japan, deposits must be received no less than 30 days prior to class time to guarantee a spot. If you are registering within the 30 days, please inquire first availability.
Our seminar teacher is an approved certified Shihan through the Jikiden Reiki® Institute in Kyoto, Japan. She is a student of Frank Arjava Petter, Vice Chairman of the Jikiden Reiki® Institute, a leading reiki historian expert who studied directly with Chiyoko Sensei and Tadao Yamaguchi, son of Chiyoko Sensei and current Chairman of the Jikiden Reiki® Institute.
Laura has a background as a college educator, domestic abuse advocate, and allied health professional with a focus on trauma informed care.
She has over 15 cumulative years in the holistic and allopathic health fields and has incorporated reiki in her line of work since 2006. Laura brings her passion, compassion, and wit to assist in bringing out the best in you.
For more information about Laura, please visit our About Us page or go to her Reiki Blog
To book a private Jikiden Reiki Session, click here.