Spiritual Purging? 10 Tips on What You Can Do To Ease The Transition During The Cosmic Shifts
Feeling tired? Been sick? Not sure if you have a cold, the flu or just something in between? Experiencing a storm?
You are not alone. This blog is dedicated to share my personal journey through these recent cosmic shifts and what you can do. Many of us have been experiencing quite a bit of cosmic purging with ascension symptoms that are becoming physical manifestations of a cold or something flu-like. If this sounds like you, I’ve got it too. It feels flu like, but it is not.
But how do I know the difference between being sick and a spiritual purge? Well it could be one or the other or a manifestation of both. I personally experienced both.
First of all, if you have any physical, mental , or emotional ailments, make sure you seek proper medical attention as necessary. If everything is ruled out or something seems grander than your diagnosis, then consider your experience one of cosmic proportion.
Well let’s take a quick review of recent cosmic events. For the last several months we have been reviewing, redoing, purging, and letting go of what no longer serves us so we may ring in the new us.
If you have been watching or reading any of the astrological or cosmic reports lately, the kind of changes we are experiencing are of grand magnitudes like we have never experienced before in our lifetimes. We are all experiencing these changes including Mother Earth as I wrote about on February 25th on the Spiritual Paradoxes After A Storm.
|Today I surrender to what is.
I let go of what was.
I have faith in God in what will be. – Laura Healing With Spirit
I like most of you have been doing my work to let go and let God … to purge whatever resistance is holding me back from receiving all that I deserve … to let go control and fears … to trust more and have faith in the my divine purpose … to believe in my divine purpose … and then suddenly, on Friday March 20th, 2015 on Super new moon, spring/fall equinox (depending on which side of the equator you are on) and the Solar eclipse, wham I get hit with a flu-like illness. It started off Monday, March 16th with overwhelming fatigue that grew throughout the week.
|“After a storm rises lessons of renewal”
– Laura Healing With Spirit (c) 2014
The roller coaster of symptoms I’ve personally experienced over the past week with onset of cold-like/flu-like symptoms on Friday were puzzling.
From fatigue and insomnia to fatigue and oversleeping to flu-like break out to quick recovery in 48hrs to relapse with increase in body aches, sinus headaches, and ear aches to understanding that this is part of what I am supposed to experience right now in order to clear the path for the new to having some deep conversations with a trusted confidant.
|“Dear Universe, Please help me to find and implement
solutions to life’s difficulties. Thank you”
– Laura Healing With Spirit (c) 2013-2015
It is important to remember as we journey to the next phase of our life, remember what shifts we are wanting to create. This is a journey to be taken inward right now. All the answers we seek lie within. However, some external guidance from someone who has your highest and best interest at hand can assist you with identifying those shifts as it was deeply helpful for me.
I write a lot about messages from the divine and one especially comes to mind Expansion Mode … Getting Unstuck … Moving Past Fear that I wrote about my connection to the divine and messages I received that day from a hawk. There is no coincidences in life … just synchronicities. This redtail hawk seen that day was a wonderful confirmation of where we are and how to move forward.
Basically, the Universe is reminding all of us once again, like Dorothy in Wizard of Oz, we’ve had the power all along.
|Breathe in… Breathe out – Laura Healing With Spirit|
After you do this, take some mental notes. Observe what is happening around you. Don’t partake especially if you sense any kind of opposition or hostility. Just become the observer.
This is a lesson about going within and learning to shift. You can take another approach to whatever has been resistant and still achieve your purpose. Hence the term, think outside the box. Success is closer than you think.
|2015; The Year For Manifesting and Empowerment.
(c) 2015 Healing With Spirit
You just need to get out of your own way and partner with your higher self and the Universe. Try it. What do you have to lose? What do you have to gain?
Remember, 2015; The Year For Manifesting and Empowerment. This is the year for mastering inner strength, leaving fear behind us and manifesting miracles for success. The Universe has been assisting us by clearing a path for us. However, are we too busy being busy to see … to hear … to feel?
- We are being called upon to first listen. We say our prayers and ask all the time, but few actually take the time out to listen for the responses.
- Get plenty of restful sleep. Our bodies do most of its repair while asleep.
- Tune out and turn off electronic devises as all they create more static energy vibrations.
- Drink plenty of water. This will keep your body well hydrated as well as assist the body in removing toxins.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables and avoid processed foods.
- Be mindful of your energy … actions and reactions. Spring cleaning maybe called to order.
- Practice the art of forgiveness and start with the self. It is hard to forgive others if we first do not forgive ourselves. This is a topic that I am feeling to be writing more about for the month of April. So stay tuned.
- Allow yourself to grieve over anything that is still unresolved. It is time to give yourself permission and stop resisting. Resisting or ignoring will just breed illness and dis-ease.
- Get outside and into nature. This has a multitude of benefits including:
- Nature helps us to reconnect with the self;
- It grounds us
- It has healing properties and much more.
- Finally, let go and trust that the Universe has your back. This is a huge test of faith.
|With Faith … anything is possible. – Laura Healing With Spirit|
As always, I would love to hear about your experiences. Please leave your feedback as it helps me help you. Have a blessed day.
With lots of love and appreciation,
To schedule a private session, to book a corporate wellness event, or speaking engagement, please private message me