Bless Your Junk & Step Into Your EmPOWERed Self
Be awakened. Be empowered. Be Informed. Be Healed.
We all got junk. Who doesn’t have junk? Right?
We all have junk aka “stuff” lurking in our shadows … in our closets … in the depths of our minds.
We all got stuff we wish would just disappear or brush under the carpet pretending it doesn’t exist whether it’s a loss, betrayal, illness, shame, fear, pain, failure, trauma, etc.
Challenge is do you let it control you and you don’t even know it?
When we have the courage to face your junk head on, bring it into the light and bless it, we can transform our lives beyond our own imaginations.
Are you ready to finally step into your FULL power and be all who you are meant to BE?
These are exciting times for GREAT change. Although … it may be perceived differently. We are experiencing what many call the dark night of the soul.
Truths are being revealed, shadows are coming to the light, and the divine feminine continues to rise up. We are being called to be something greater than we are. In order to be who we fully are, we need to bless our junk.
What does it mean to bless our junk?
To bless your junk means to take all the pain, hurt, trauma, betrayals, old stories etc and transform it … compost it … for wholeness, happiness, prosperity, and success.
Why Bless Your Junk?
You can visit our blog by clicking here on “5 Reasons Why You Need To Bless Your Junk” or watch this video below.
What will you learn in this class?
Learn how to bring all that junk out of the shadows and into the light. Learning to bless your junk helps shift perspective, opens doors to help you reclaim your power, and create the life you were intended to create.
This class was designed as a result of a combination of Laura’s 15-year healing journey from trauma combined with my healthcare background, my domestic abuse advocacy, my professional training, as well as my personal and professional experiences.
- Address our traumas, triggers, shadows, old stories, & chains of the past.
- Through various experientials, learn tools and skill sets to define & discern what is disempowering you from your full potential
- See beyond the story and the magic in the silver lining.
- Through various experientials, discover the wisdom of the body, self-care practices to be added or that may need adjustment, and the antidotes to this “junk”
- Restore wholeness in your life.
- Reclaim the power lost.
- Through ceremony, shed the old & birth the new into a place of empowerment, truth, sovereignty & personal power.