- This event has passed.
One event on June 3, 2022 at 7:00pm
One event on November 4, 2022 at 7:00pm
Jikiden Reiki® Seminar in Shoden (Level I)
CLASS TIMES: Friday, 7-9:30pm, Saturday/Sunday 9:30am-6pm
Who should take a Jikiden Reiki® Class?
- Anyone interested in learning Reiki
- Current reiki practitioners who wish to deepen their practice & understanding
- Mothers looking for ways to reduce medication usage and visits to the pediatrician’s office every time your child gets sick
- Caregivers constantly fighting the fight looking for a better way to care for your loved ones
- Anyone looking for ways to minimize need for medications or medical procedures
- Anyone looking for ways to improve your quality of life, reduce stress and anxiety, remove toxicity from the body and reduce the over reliance of over medication and over use of medical procedures.
- Hospice workers & volunteers
Healthcare providers such as doctors, nurses, massage therapists, metal health workers, addiction counselors, etc. looking to incorporate a more integrative and holistic approach into their scope of practice.
School teachers, administrators, and aides
Those in addiction recovery.
- Advocates – domestic violence, social justice, health, hospice, anti-racism etc.
- Trauma survivors such as medical trauma, domestic violence, sexual assault
What you will discover:
- It is unique – A Japanese Reiki with NO western ties.
- It is much more than a relaxing therapy
- A deep Jikiden Reiki® practice with a history of success with chronic illness as well as to address deep rooted beliefs, habits, traumas and addictions.
- A proven approach that is safe and effective
- An effective treatment option for alleviating pain, pre-op and post-op surgery recovery, anxiety, skin conditions and post-traumatic stress.
- A simple, non-religious therapeutic treatment that works
- Includes ideas and methods not previously taught in the West
♡ Certification is through the Jikiden Reiki® Kenkyukai (Institute) in Kyoto, Japan. Certificates in Japanese are sent directly from the Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES join our Learn Jikiden Reiki Facebook Group here.
A $150 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit required to reserve your spot. Payment in full required if paying within 30 days of class.
For more information, please contact Laura or call 857-880-0365
Click here to learn more about Jikiden Reiki® Services
Click here to learn more about Jikiden Reiki® Training Classes.
Please download and complete the registration form and mail back 2 weeks before class dates. If within less than 2 weeks class, prior to class, please contact us to inquire about availability.
To register using cash or check, click here: JIKIDEN-SEMINAR-REGISTRATION-FORM
Click here for those who wish to use a credit card. Please note there is an added fee to use a credit card.
Please check out our Cancellation Policy
*** Due to pandemic, COVID protocols will be in place with reduced class size. Please contact us for details regarding any concerns. Instructions will be emailed out for registrants ***
Our seminar teacher is an approved certified Shihan through the Jikiden Reiki® Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
She is a student of Frank Arjava Petter, Vice Chairman of the Jikiden Reiki® Institute, a leading reiki historian expert who studied directly with Chiyoko Sensei and Tadao Yamaguchi, son of Chiyoko Sensei and current Chairman of the Jikiden Reiki® Institute.
Laura has a background as a college educator, domestic abuse advocate, and allied health professional with a focus on trauma informed care.
She has over 15 cumulative years in the holistic and allopathic health fields and has incorporated reiki in her line of work since 2006 where she learned the more westernized reiki and became a reiki teacher in 2009.
In 2011, Laura discovered Jikiden Reiki and instantly felt a calling towards it and took her first class in 2015 and became a full teacher (Shihan) in 2017. Following the traditions and teachings by Usui Sensei, Laura continues to deepen her reiki teachings as a student on a regular basis with her teachers who are referred to as Sensei.
However, in 2020, this is the FIRST year, Laura has NOT been able to travel for her continued studies and looks forward to the day when she can go to Japan or elsewhere to deepen her studies.
Laura brings her passion, compassion, and wit to assist in bringing out the best in you.
To book a private Jikiden Reiki Session, click here.