This series “Today I Bless My Junk” has been quite the challenge for me. However, I feel if I am to convey a certain message, I choose to be raw, real and authentic seeing all of me with an unaltered video.
Here is part four in the series of “Today I Bless My Junk”. In this video I go into the “WHY” we need to bless our junk especially during these intense energetic times as part of the today I bless my junk series.
We all have junk … Do we not?
We all have junk lurking in our shadows … in our closets … in the depths of our minds. We don’t know what to do with something and what do we do? We put it in the closet? Right? Then when our closet gets full, we gasp and avoid dealing with the closet. Sound familiar?
Why the #metoo and #timesup movements are important
Survivors of abuse who have once been silenced are now being heard in ways unprecedented. This is BIGGER than we know and could ever imagine and goes far beyond what has happened with abuse survivors. It transcends into race, culture, economics, religion, and more.
What does it mean to bless your junk?
To bless your junk means to take all the pain, hurt, trauma, betrayals, etc and transform it for wholeness, happiness, prosperity, and success.
According to the Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary, a blessing is “a thing conducive to happiness or welfare”. A blessing endowed power for prosperity and success.
Foreword- Tigger Alert – Triggers can happened in sometimes the most unpredictable ways. Be aware of what triggers you. If by any reason you find this video triggering. I encourage you to stop and pause a moment before you continue.
In this video:
- What is the junk?
- The paradigm shift
- Importance of the #metoo movement
- What does it mean to bless your junk
- 5 reasons why to bless your junk
Take a Class
Please join us March 31st for our next class on “Learn How To Bless Your Junk and Take Back Your Power Now” at a great low introductory rate. Please visit our calender event for details.
Other Videos in the Video Series
For my other videos in the series of “Today I Bless My Junk #metoo”
- Part 1: The Healing Journey
- Part 2: Reality and Stats, Tips for Survivors, Tips for Others
- Part 3: Speaking Out and 10 Tips You Can Do Today To Be The Change
Question To Ponder
I ask for you to consider one question
Please go to my Vlog on Youtube for the following videos.
How Can You Help?
As always, please support my healing journey and my desire to help break the cycle of abuse through healing. There many ways you can do this.
Take action on the things I mention in this video series
- Share these videos
- Leave supportive comments and let me know what pearl you took away with you
- Let me know what you would like to see the next video to be on
- Book me for a speaking engagement. I speak on many topics. One of the most common is on healing trauma through holistic and spiritually based practices.
- As always, thank you for your support and being a part of my spiritual journey.
- Become an ally – Help me become a better speaker, communicator and video producer. Want to volunteer your services to help make that happen? Email me and let’s collaborate.
With love and appreciation,