Jikiden Reiki Classes
Jikiden Reiki® is the “direct teaching” of Reiki presented with credibility and clarity from authentic Japanese lineage.
This lineage goes from Dr. Hayashi to Mrs. Chiyoko Yamaguchi, Tadao’s (current President of Jikiden Reiki Kenkyukai) mother, who learned Reiki in 1938. Because this lineage has not gone through Mrs. Takata, it lacks the Westernization of Reiki.
In these classes (called seminars), you will experience Reiki in its original beauty and simplicity. Because Jikiden Reiki is free from Western influence, it differs from “Western” style of Reiki in approach, attitude, and ideas. Its roots go back almost to the discovery of Reiki itself.
Jikiden Reiki® is for anyone interested in learning Reiki and for current practitioners who wish to deepen their practice & understanding.
What you will discover:
- It is unique – A Japanese Reiki with NO western ties.
- It is much more than a relaxing therapy
- A deep Jikiden Reiki practice with a history of success with chronic illness.
- A proven approach that is safe and effective.
- An effective treatment option for alleviating pain, pre-op and post-op surgery recovery, anxiety, skin conditions and posttraumatic stress.
- A simple, non-religious therapeutic treatment that works
- Includes ideas and methods not previously taught in the West
- Accreditation by the Jikiden Reiki® Kenkyukai (Institute) in Kyoto, Japan .
- Certificates in Japanese are sent directly from the Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
For more information on upcoming classes, please visit our events calendar or scroll below for class det
TO REGISTER FOR AN UPCOMING CLASS:
Shoden (level 1) Reiki Training
Shoden is the first level in Jikiden Reiki training. This training focuses the ability to treat physical issues with the tools you need to help improve your body and mind and that of others. For many people it is a life changing experience. Bring the magic of Reiki into your life and the life of others.
There are no pre-requisites to learn Shoden level and previous experience of Reiki is not required. Other than we ask that all applicants are over the age of 16 (we may be able to make exceptions to this in certain circumstances).
- Reiki History
- The five principles of Reiki (gokai).
- Learn about Reiju, what it does and Receive Reiju.
- Explanation of the Japanese character for Reiki and the meaning behind it.
- Learn what Reiki is and how it works.
- Find out how you can give Reiki treatment.
- Learn the concept of “Byosen” and how to search for problematic area(s) in the receiver’s body.
- The Blood Rejuvenation Technique (Ketsueki Kokan Ho).
- First aid techniques
- Exercises for practicing Reiki alone
- Balanced cleansing and the body’s natural cleansing process
- Learn the first Reiki shirushi (symbol), what it means, how to use it and when
- Practical sessions giving and receiving Reiki treatments
After training you will receive an English style certificate. Plus a lovely Japanese style certificate issued by the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
Okuden (level 2) Reiki Training
Jikiden Reiki Okuden (level 2)training is recommended for people that want to learn more about Reiki, deepen their practice, be able to treat psychological problems, give treatments over any distance.
- Receive 2 more Reiju
- How to use Reiki specifically for psychological issues.
- How to use Reiki for bad habits and/or addictions.
- Distance Reiki Variations of distance Reiki method for easier self treatment including for psychological issues.
- Practice sessions and practical demonstrations
- You need to complete Shoden level before you can take Okuden Level. It can be taken together straight after Shoden level training. After training you will receive an English style certificate. Plus a lovely Japanese style certificate issued by the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
You will be able to treat a greater variety of problems with more convenience to yourself and those you give Reiki to. You may also wish to continue your development and go on to become an assistant teacher (Shihan Kaku).