RI: Jikiden Reiki Training in Shoden (Level I Training)
CLASS TIMES: Friday, 7-9:30pm, Saturday/Sunday 9:30am-6pm
What you will discover:
- It is unique – A Japanese Reiki with NO western ties.
- It is much more than a relaxing therapy
- A deep Jikiden Reiki® practice with a history of success with chronic illness as well as to address deep rooted beliefs, habits, traumas and addictions.
- A proven approach that is safe and effective
- An effective treatment option for alleviating pain, pre-op and post-op surgery recovery, anxiety, skin conditions and post-traumatic stress.
- A simple, non-religious therapeutic treatment that works
- Includes ideas and methods not previously taught in the West
♡ Accreditation through the Jikiden Reiki® Kenkyukai (Institute) in Kyoto, Japan. Certificates in Japanese are sent directly from the Institute in Kyoto, Japan.
FOR THE LATEST UPDATES, visit https://www.facebook.com/events
A $150 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit required to reserve your spot
For more information, please contact Laura or call 857-880-0365
Click here for more information about Jikiden Reiki® Services
Click here for more information about Jikiden Reiki® Training Classes.
Please download and complete the registration form and mail back 2 weeks before class dates.
Click here for registration form. RI: JIKIDEN SEMINAR REGISTRATION FORM
*** Due to class materials coming from Kyoto, Japan, deposits must be received no less than 30 days prior to class time. If you are registering within the 30 days, please inquire first availability.
Our seminar teacher is a certified Shihan through the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Kyoto, Japan. She is a student of Frank Arjava Petter, Vice Chairman of the Jikiden Reiki® Institute who studied directly with Chiyoko Sensei and Tadao Yamaguchi, current chairman of the Jikiden Reiki® Institute. .
Laura has a background as a college educator, domestic abuse advocate, and allied health professional with a focus on trauma informed care.
She has over 15 cumulative years in the holistic and allopathic health fields and has incorporated reiki in her line of work since 2006. Laura brings her passion, compassion, and wit to assist in bringing out the best in you.